Enjoy the lighter Spring evenings with a boat cruise on the Thames with incredible views of London from the large rooftop terrace. As London's Original and No. 1 boat party Organiser, we've got the perfect recipe to celebrate the easing of lockdown restrictions.
Combine a pub rooftop setting with party tunes from a DJ mixed playlist. Add in food & drinks served to your table whilst you cruise past the ever changing sights of London and you're guaranteed a great evening out in a covid safe 'good to go' accredited venue. As the sun sets behind Tower Bridge (the perfect selfie/Instagram moment to capture!) you'll experience the 'wow' of the illuminated bridges and London's infamous architecture.
Outdoor tables of up to 6 people or 2 households can be booked. An ideal way to celebrate a special occasion or to simply catch up with your friends, family or colleagues.
Don't miss the boat - this is running x 5 Saturdays only and availability is limited.
Call us Captain Bias, but we believe there isn't a London pub or restaurant that can offer the same ever changing & close up views of the City's best landmarks that you experience on our boat parties!
Those looking for dates May 22nd - 20th June, then check out the Alternative Boat Party with 'indoor' seating.
<p>Roof top boat party</p>
|18:00 - 22:00||£29.00|
Festival Pier, The Southbank, Off Belvedere Rd, London, SE1 8XZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Few boats on the Thames offer seating for all guests on board. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all party packages on the Thames have a limited number of chairs and tables to ensure a good party atmosphere. There is no reserved seating.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. The Company reserves the right to substitute another vessel (of a similar capacity) and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control including (but not limited to) damage or destruction, strikes, lockouts, industrial unrest, acts of terrorism, guidance or enforcement by Governmental or other Authorities including risk to health or safety, bad weather, insufficient bookings, shortage of labour or food or beverage supplies, to cancel the booking.
6. Unless otherwise stated or agreed between the company and the customer, passengers are not permitted to bring on board their own food or drink.
7. If you miss the boat, no refunds will be given due to factors outside of the Company's control i.e.
public transport delays, heavy traffic etc. Likewise, the Company cannot be held liable for any delayed return to the Pier due to forces beyond the Captain's control.
8. We recommend that prior to making a booking, any customers who require disabled access check with the Company as to whether the cruise they wish to book is suitable to their needs/mobility. Due to their layouts, many boats do not have wheelchair access.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Guests must present a valid ticket upon boarding. In the event of loss of tickets or last minute booking, upon notification, the Company can arrange for an alternative proof of booking method for boarding.
11. During the cruise, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew as provided by the Company. If for weather, tide or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary or is instructed to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final and no refunds will be given.
12. Providing the company has provided information regarding the expected dress code, should the customer choose to ignore this and is refused permission to board by the Captain or Crew, the Company will not be liable for any refund.
13. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
14. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. The Company will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses including transportation or accommodation costs incurred by the guests due to such substitution or cancellation. In the event of such an occurrence the company will endeavour to notify all guests immediately and to find a replacement vessel or offer an alternative package but are not under any obligation to do so.
15. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
16. The Company and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
17. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
18. By purchasing a ticket, you grant the Company full rights to use the images resulting from any photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform the Photographer/Videographer on board.
19. If the customer has any comments during the function the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at the time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time and then restated in writing to the Company no later than 3 days after the function. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify the company from the payment of any compensation.
20. AFTER PARTY GUEST-LIST
The nightclub is Piccadilly Institute which is an approx. 10 – 15 min tube journey away to Piccadilly Circus. We do not provide transportation to it and the nightclub is independent to our Company. Here are their T&C’s:
- Should the venue be full to capacity you will be at the front of the queue
- Dress code is smart/casual. No sportswear allowed.
- We are a challenge 25 venue, if you are lucky enough to look younger than 25 we may request photographic ID (passport or Driving, provisional License). Please ensure your party is a
mixed group of males and females.
- You must give the booking name as per your ticket – otherwise entry will be refused.
- A guest list does not guarantee admission for any guests.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission in line with licensing laws and venue policy.