With over 50yrs experience as London's ORIGINAL boat party, a great atmosphere is guaranteed! Eat, drink, gossip and dance to the sounds of a top Thames DJ playing party anthems from the past to the present. After you’ve danced ’til you’ve dropped, enjoy the ever changing illuminated sights of London and grab a selfie with Tower Bridge providing the perfect Instagram backdrop! The fun doesn't have to stop when we drop anchor. For those wanting an ‘after party, we offer FREE guest-list entrance to a nearby nightclub. By combining the biggest fleet of party boats with the biggest selection of dates (we run every weekend throughout the year!) and a welcoming Crew, we really do provide incredible value, with many repeat bookings. Birthdays, Office parties, Hens, Stags & Group celebrations are among our regular Sailors. So go grab your 'Shipmates' and step aboard for a night of swashbuckling fun that's 'knot' to be missed.
* 4 hr cruise past all the key sights & illuminations
* Top Thames DJ playing party anthems, from the past few decades to the current hits. Good fun party music!
* Light buffet meal
* Licensed bar at pub prices
* Unrivalled party atmosphere
* Free guest-list entrance to a nightclub after the cruise
The cruise departs and returns to the same pier; usually Festival Pier or Waterloo Pier (on the Southbank) or Westminster Pier (by Big Ben). Your exact boarding details will be listed on your e-ticket.
Planning a birthday or hen/stag do? We also offer some pre-cruise options which may be of interest? Contact us after you've booked for further details of these.
CORONAVIRUS POLICY - book with confidence, read our policy on our website for new bookings and cancellations (go to ORGANISER section for website link)
General Admission (Saturday)
London Boat Party
|19:45 - 00:00||£33.00|
General Admission (Friday)
London Boat Party
|18:45 - 23:00||£33.00|
London Boat Party
|19:45 - 00:00||£33.00|
A central London Pier, Between Big Ben & Tower Bridge, London, Exact Pier will be sent with your boarding details prior to departure
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks, losses and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd), Thames Boat Cruises & Events Limited and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Few boats on the Thames offer seating for all guests on board. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all party packages on the Thames have a limited number of chairs and tables to ensure a good party atmosphere. There is no reserved seating.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. The Company reserves the right to substitute another vessel (of a similar capacity) and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control including (but not limited to) damage or destruction, strikes, lockouts, industrial unrest, acts of terrorism, bad weather, insufficient bookings, shortage of labour or food or beverage supplies, to cancel the booking.
6. Unless otherwise stated or agreed between the company and the customer, passengers are not permitted to bring on board their own food or drink.
7. If you miss the boat, no refunds will be given due to factors outside of the Company's control i.e. public transport delays, heavy traffic etc. Likewise, the Company cannot be held liable for any delayed return to the Pier due to forces beyond the Captain's control.
8. We recommend that prior to making a booking, any customers who require disabled access check with the Company as to whether the cruise they wish to book is suitable to their needs/mobility. Due to their layouts, many boats do not have wheelchair access.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Guests must present a valid ticket upon boarding. In the event of loss of tickets or last minute booking, upon notification, the Company can arrange for an alternative proof of booking method for boarding.
11. During the cruise, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew as provided by the Company. If for weather, tide or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary or is instructed to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final and no refunds will be given.
12. Providing the company has provided information regarding the expected dress code, should the customer choose to ignore this and is refused permission to board by the Captain or Crew, the Company will not be liable for any refund.
13. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
14. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. The Company will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses including transportation or accommodation costs incurred by the guests due to such substitution or cancellation. In the event of such an occurrence the company will endeavour to notify all guests immediately and to find a replacement vessel or offer an alternative package but are not under any obligation to do so.
15. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
16. The Company and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
17. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
18. By purchasing a ticket, you grant the Company full rights to use the images resulting from any photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform the Photographer/Videographer on board.
19. If the customer has any comments during the function the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at the time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time and then restated in writing to the Company no later than 3 days after the function. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify the company from the payment of any compensation.
20. AFTER PARTY GUEST-LIST
. We do not provide transportation to the club and the nightclubs are independent to our Company. Here are their T&C’s:
- Should the venue be full to capacity you will be at the front of the queue
- Dress code is smart/casual. No sportswear allowed.
- We are a challenge 25 venue, if you are lucky enough to look younger than 25 we may request photographic ID (passport or Driving, provisional License).
- You must give the booking name as per your ticket – otherwise entry will be refused.
- A guest list does not guarantee admission for any guests.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission in line with licensing laws and venue policy.
In addition to the standard T&C's listed above, please read our COVID-19 Policy below.
COVID-19 Policy - updated as of 27/01/22
This is in addition to our standard terms & conditions above. Whilst at time of writing ALL restrictions have been lifted, we will cooperate fully with any changes to Government guidance as and when required.
We appreciate that people are eager to P.A.R.T.Y but we all have a responsibility to do the right thing. The health and safety of all onboard is paramount. In line with Government guidance, we ask that guests do not attend if they or someone in their party is required to self-isolate or experiencing any COVID19 symptoms.
Complying with Government rules and guidance. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to comply with any Government rules and guidance in place at time of departure. These may include but are not limited to, the wearing of face coverings, temperature checks, test and trace and covid passports. We reserve the right to refuse entry should you not cooperate. No refunds will be given in such circumstances. By purchasing a ticket, you also acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and that you and those in your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to covid-19 and agree not to hold the Company; Thames Boat Cruises & Events Limited, their Directors, Employees, Officers, Agents or the Venue liable for any illness or injury. Anyone attending a cruise acknowledges that they do so at their own risk. The Company has no liability towards any travel, accommodation or other costs incurred by you in connection to the booking.
Given we've all got used to restrictions changing with the tide, we appreciate you may still have some questions. Please read below.
What happens if a ticket holder has to isolate and cannot attend the cruise? Providing we have more than 72 hrs notice, with forbearance in mind, we will permit a postponement to a later date. You will hold a credit with us until you are ready to re-book. This is valid for up to 12 months.
If we have less than 72 hrs notice you will not be eligible for a refund or postponement. We appreciate that you may develop symptoms or be told to isolate within this time frame but we ask you to understand that we have external costs that we will encounter and are unlikely to be able to re-sell the ticket with such short notice. By your own accord, you can pass your ticket to somebody else (see below). In the instance that we have a waiting list and can re-sell your ticket, we will show goodwill and refund you with your consent.
Can I change the ticket holder's name? Yes, providing you let us know the new name, you can pass your ticket to somebody else if you're no longer able to attend.
What happens if the Government introduces restrictions which mean the cruise can not go ahead as intended? Let's hope not! But should this happen, we reserve the right to transfer you to an alternative cruise, one that is inline with the restrictions. If this is not suitable to you the customer, or feasible for us from an operational view, you will have the option to postpone and hold a credit for up to 12 months. Should neither option be suitable, we will accept refund requests but a 50% administrative charge will be withheld.
What happens if I change my mind? If there are no restrictions in place which prevent us from running the cruise as intended but you have simply changed your mind, refunds will not be given, nor will you be able to postpone to another date.
Whilst we are under no obligation to re-reimburse entire cancellations or re-reimburse those that can not attend, upon request we will give consideration on an individual basis.
Should you have any further questions, please contact us.
Previous postponements. For those that had to postpone their bookings before ALL restrictions were lifted are able to contact us and re-book using their original credit. Just refer to your original booking date and booking date and our helpful crew will happily get you re-booked in.
Masks. Transport for London (TFL) operate the Piers and as with public transport, they request that face masks are worn when on the Pier. They are not required once onboard the boat. Should you wish to continue wearing a mask during the cruise, you may do so. Staff have been given the option to wear them if they so desire. We ask that we all respect the preference of all onboard.
Peace of mind. A cruise on the Thames as an event venue offers many advantages. In line with the Government's recommendations, the boats have a good flow of fresh air as they meander along the river. They have large windows that open and have outside areas for passengers to utilise. They are smaller than many nightclubs or larger event spaces, meaning you can party with smaller crowds and are easier to ensure cleanliness. The boats will be cleaned thoroughly before and after all cruises and hand sanitiser will be available.